20 Questions is a new feature, allowing us the chance to better know our Revel Teammates and go “beyond the bio.” Answers are meant to be short and sweet to give us a glimpse into our Teammates’ lives when they’re not at the office.
Today, we are thrilled to feature Amy Stevens. After 20 years in corporate property management, Amy made the switch into Real Estate and never looked back. With an incredible work ethic and attention to detail, Amy brings great energy and dedication to every interaction, so it’s no surprise that last year she closed more than $20M in sales.
So let’s see what makes Amy tick…
- Winter or Summer: Summer
- Favorite Restaurant in the Flathead Valley: Blue Samurai in Kalispell, MT
- Favorite Montana Lake: Flathead
- Backcountry or Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort: Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort (WMR)
- Hike or Beach: I’m cheating…Boat, Hike & Beach!
- Favorite Run at WMR: Two Bear
- Favorite Bar: Craggy Range in Whitefish, MT
- Favorite Hike to do in Glacier National Park: Avalanche Lake
- Favorite Local Tradition: Jumping into Flathead Lake With My Family on Memorial Day
- Favorite “Toy” in Your Garage/Shed/Outbuilding: Boat!
- Favorite Local Coffee Shop: Sable Coffee in Kalispell, MT
- Favorite Local Charity/Organization: Habitat for Humanity
- Who Lives With You? My husband, our Two Kids and our Dog
- Early Riser or Night Owl? Early Riser
- First Job? Weekend Office Secretary – Champions Real Estate Office
- Among Your Friends/Family, What Are You Famous For? Being Silly & Working Out
- Your Most Frequently Used Emoji: 😀
- Favorite Part of the Real Estate Experience? Meeting New People
- Why Did You Join the Revel Team? Culture
- What Makes You Happy? Time on the Lake With My Family 😀
We’re so lucky to have this incredible teammate and REALTOR on the Revel Team!