20 Questions is a feature that gives us the chance to better know our Revel Teammates and go “beyond the bio.” Answers are meant to be short and sweet to give us a glimpse into our Teammates’ lives when they’re not at the office.
Today, we feature Scott Bull. Scott spent his early career in residential construction while at college, working on his degree in business. After graduating, he secured a job in construction sales before starting his own residential construction company. Six years later, in 2006, Scott earned his real estate license and, leveraging his expertise and knowledge in home design and construction within the real estate market, quickly saw success.
Scott is known for his calm demeanor, knowledge of construction, patience, perseverance and his strength of connections, much of which comes into play when his clients challenge him to find that “perfect property.”
Let’s dive in and see what makes Scott tick…
- Winter or Summer: Summer
- Favorite Restaurant in the Flathead Valley: Whitefish Golf Course
- Favorite Montana Lake: Hungry Horse
- Backcountry or Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort: Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort (WMR)
- Hike or Beach: Hiking…and also Beach, Fishing and Camping!
- Favorite Run at WMR: Langley
- Favorite Drink/Bar: Caesar at Hellroaring Saloon
- Favorite Hike to do in Glacier National Park: Hidden Lake
- Favorite Whitefish Tradition: Octoberfest
- Favorite “Toy” in Your Garage/Shed/Outbuilding: Boat
- Favorite Local Coffee Shop: Cowgirl Coffee or Wild Coffee
- Favorite Local Charity/Organization: The Kids’ Lunch Van – ensuring no kid is left hungry
- Who Lives With You? Wife (Larissa), Sons (Wyatt & Colton) and our dog (Otis)
- Early Riser or Night Owl? Night Owl
- First Job? I worked in construction: building/renovations
- Among Your Friends/Family, What Are You Famous For? Planning & Fixing = The Boy Scout
- Your Most Frequently Used Emoji: 👍 or 😎
- Favorite Part of the Real Estate Experience? Finding the ideal home for my clients
- Why Did You Join the Revel Team? The Team experience
- What Makes You Happy? Fishing on a boat with my family
Scott brings a wealth of knowledge, passion and experience to Revel, and we feel incredibly lucky to have him with us!